Thursday, December 15, 2011

Work is irritating me...

There is so much pressure to get stuff done but what I need to do is tedious. Writing a new website! How does one do this when you are only on part time? Plus how does one do this when you are called into a 3 hour meeting during our holiday party? Did I mention they want me to complete this is 2 days? Its not happening. I also have to add that my designer, whom I'm using to do a bunch other projects I'm working on at the same time, is due to give birth any second now. She's at 38 weeks! So not only am I competing with my boss and colleague for her time but I'm we are also out of time. This is something my boss refuses to accept. [Rolling my eyes lol]. Any good cheap writers out there? Tech inclined would be best....just saying!

I feel like I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. I had to vent though. I better get back to creating a new website. I think I need a new job lol. Somebody hire me please :) At least you know I can juggle more than 1 task at a time! I am used to wearing many, many hats here LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment